domenica 9 ottobre 2016

Different happenings in september 2016

 Our parish church and the yearly two weeks feast

 With a typical meat dish :spiedomeat on the spit


 Once upon a ime....


 The priest  who married me and Giuliano in april 1973!
 The parish of Flero : a pasta meal"amatriciana" for Amatrice.The surroundings of the earthquake which got damaged in its core!!! 11/9



 Again in Flero, our neighbour town  25/9

 Again a typical meal of maisflour with cooked salami and coppa (meat from the swine)
 A lot of artists exposed on the squares of Flero. We were next to the church!!
 My stuff to take to the square.
 Here I am.....


 My collegue Elena who asked me to come with her.
 There were a lot of inhabitants and helpers for this occasion!!!
 Well done,I sold a wtercolour......
 AND with that money and something extra I bought an oilpainting as a marriage gift to a nice girl!!
Daughter of my german ladyfriend!
 Once an orchestra,now the man with the white hat paints wonderful landscapes!! See the second picture and in the fourth foto all  paintings are his: Fabio Ferrari.


 The man with the beard  Ciro Veneruso sold me the ballerina!!! The man on the left is a watercolour painter.too. I've known him for many years!!

 The other square in front of the town hall.
 HEY GUYS....Giuliano played there in the evening!!!



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento