sabato 10 marzo 2018

23-24 e 25/2-2018

Investigation about luggage rules.


 A nap in the afternoon!! Cold feet!!
 Lunch and dinner in the B&B!

 Weather forecast...
 Shopping at the supermarket Jumbo  for us and Jessica!
 My brother's...
 Evening from the B&B.
 Having lunch in the city centre.





 But first we went to the bookshop "Paagman"  we love it a lot!


 Going to "Zebedeüs" to have lunch!!

 With our friends from The Hague and my friend Ineke who lives in Brescia, too!




 A very happy and repeatable lunch!
 Goodbye The Hague...see the payment system..with your personal prepaid card you check- in and out!
 Going to my brother Peter's birthday party!
 Palace of the international  peace.

 Citymuseum"Gemeentemuseum"
 My old secondaryschool: only for girls!!
 I saw double because I was rather tired!!

 A soup for dinner in the B&B.
 With a taxi to airport" Schiphol"
 Breakfast after checking in!

 We met with my  Dutch lady friend who had a holiday in Amsterdam with mother and daughter!!

 Milan airport!

 When we saw back our car...

 It was better in Holland wasn't it??
 Back home!!

The little drawing I made in the B&B!
Now I've to finish it!

1 commento: