sabato 28 aprile 2018

Thursday 19/4 the beautiful botanical garden."Trautmannsdorf"


We went by bus!! Next to the hotel there's a bus stop!



We didn't go up there!!😉
It reminded me of my home in the Aronskelkweg 64 in The Hague!









Adam and Eve reaching for THE APPLE!


Flowers which will spread their seeds..touched by the wind.


A 700 old olive tree!




A stop drinking a glass of  centrifugated fruit and vegetables, it tasted good!



Who's the dare-devil?


Princess Sissi adored Meran and she often came to have nice walks around!
I had a nice chat with the princess 🙄


We had a very big Bananasplit for lunch! Unfortunately the foto wasn't accepted here in the blog! Technical stuff! 😆

On the bridge to the bus stop going back  to Schenna.





The hotel had it's day of rest, so we had dinner in our hotel room!!Gluten free as I eat it now!

A beautiful day and I showed only half of the foto I took at "Trautmannsdorf"!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento