lunedì 14 maggio 2018

Housepainters for the kitchen, bathroom(small) and corridor


 before..

 choice of colours...


 We chose the same colour as we have in the sitting room.. hazel and white
 preparations...

 Things stacked everywhere else..


 Monday 7 May 2018..and Tuesday 8th.


 The painters covered up everywhere they were painting..
 Giuliano lends a hand..
 Kitchen finished..I put things in their places

 Part under the stairs hazel..my Indonesian corner.youth memories!

 On the other side: white!
 Light was bad, but this wall is hazel,too!
Giuliano's grandfather's and aunt!
After a week we finally relaxed!! Happy that all is well and...CLEAN!
P.s.the bathroom hazel on the right and white for the rest!

1 commento:

  1. Hey there, You have done an incredible job. I will definitely digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they'll be benefited from this website.
    Interior house painters botany

    RispondiElimina