mercoledì 8 agosto 2018

2-8-2018 An unexpected but lovely meeting

 1971 an organised trip to Salò hotel "Conca d'Oro.
 We lost our way to Salò due to trainstrikes!

 In Salò we met our group leader Ruud(Rudi)

 In the same time there was Marco and Sylvia's marriage, Ruud and a girl of the  group were invited!
 Michelle, a friend of mine came to Manerba on camping "Ferienglück" to get to know Giuliano preventing me from making a mistake 😉


 My first visit to my to be parents- in-law!!
I eat roasted rabbit and polenta, I liked it!!
 December 1971 our official engagement befor I went to Castelmella Brescia in January 1972!!
In April 1973 we got married in Fornaci with lunch ànd dinner in the "Conca d'Oro"Salò.

 Ladyfriends from Holland: Maria and Marjorie 😍


 April 1973 the wedding reception in the Hague in the "Cornerhouse" and there..you see him : my group leader Ruud whom we had seen in 1972 in Rotterdam in his studentflat!
 2018, 47 years later we met again! So lovely!!😀
 Ruud and I both 71 years old..( young of mind though!)



 See the Arena of Verona..???
 There they are Sylvia- from the Hague too and Marco...we're all still going strong! A pity Ruud's wife couldn't come along..

 The gifts Ruud gave me /us...
 Ruud'stay in Verona 3 operas in 3nights..


Back in Holland our "old" friend had to go to bed early and recover from the Veronese night's ànd the heat in Italy..
alla prossima, Ruud 🙋‍♀️

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento