lunedì 6 gennaio 2020

The revolution of our bathroom 21st october- 27th November2019..



 The "old"- 1972- bathroom



 Looking for ideas to carry out..


 Boxes and jumble everywhere..
 Fortunately we've got an attic to sleep in..

 Giuliano's "domain"


 As we couldn't go anywhere..only in the dusty kitchen.. I read a lot upstairs!!
 The very initial start: removal!!!
 The pulley-block on the balcony...

 ...and the van under it...
 Men at work...





 The situation in our sittingroom: a passage to the balcony!
 I wanted an idea of a small carpet in front of the washbowl 🤗
 The tile-worker..


 Oh dear..Giuliano fell heavily in an ecological rubbish factory...a fortnight's story confined at home with crutches..😣
 ...and ice...
 Everything finished well..
 In the meantime on the 5th November I had to have an operation in my left eye  a hole in the maculasphere..
 just no sure..😃
 After the operation with a cup of tea..my Dutch friend Ineke and Jessica who took the foto(s)
 See..the surgeon closed the "hole"
 BUT..I had to stay on my stomach for 10 days...after 2 days I went home...and oh miracle..I could stay in my own bed because the sanitary facilities were placed in my absence..thank you, Beppe..and friends ..
 .






 The door opening on the left now..






 My own technician..

 and at last a special technician placed the glass around the showerbox 🙆‍♂️!!



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento