domenica 18 ottobre 2020

My watercolours and collage

the first temptations during the lockdown period from March 2020 until May



A work I had started months ago..

I had a continuing contact with my Dutch lady friend from highschool- already since years ago!!We talked about her health, the Coronavirus period and some gossip!!
In her last weeks'life she coloured the cock, very tiring for her!! But she liked doing it!!

Meanwhile I "played" with this paintingblock!! I sent Lies my wishes with each sample!!



A watercolour was sent to my Dutch friend in Germany, the third of a serie...I can't find the foto of the three together on the wall in her sittingroom.

I finished or made a new collage, here below.

The very first I made years ago!



 A new one to start with in the next period...??? I'll try!!!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento