domenica 27 agosto 2017

A Holiday in The Hague-Holland!!14/8-25/8-2017 1st part

Linate-Amsterdam!






Lunch at Schiphol with my eldest brother  Wim.


After a visir to my youngest Brother.. finally in The B&B"de Iris".


The next morning..
The Hague...centre..


Lunch..tomatensoep..tomatosoup!!

Croquetten..typical dutch!!

Bear my youngest brother...
An watercolouralbum I bought in The citycentre!!At "Arriva!"specialized shop!!

B&B.


16/8 lunch with my friend Irma!!
Lunch and some shopping!!

Irma's parents after 2nd WW.
My brother's birthday,I bought him some slippers in Italy,size 39!!

Family and Peter.

Dinner in Jasmine Palace!!






Goodnight in B&B.

Some of my watercolours exposed!!



We took Bus be 24 back and forth!!Very punctual!!!

B&B...
Then my blog got all mixed up!!
The Sancho Pancho part is on Friday evening!!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento