domenica 27 agosto 2017

Third part of our holiday!!20-21-22/8-2017

 Our host in the garden!
 Lunch with friends in park"Meyendel"




 Irma and Marja!!
 A new pyama in B&B!



 Sightseeing on Monday in Groothertoginnelaan,beautiful buildings!!







 Contrasting with modern buildings further on!!
 Lunch in VaPiano in the centre of The Hague!


 Here we get on the tramway!
 A trip to Zoetermeer.tuesday.in this building we had our wedding reception for Dutch friends and family!
 In the Randstadrail..

 Bakker Ammerlaan Zoetermeer

 Sorry I forgot my lady friend and me!!
 Jacob gave me this guide from 1963!!



 His wife and he do a lot of puzzles!!!

My cousin Guus!

 GIULIANO buying a guitar to leave in Holland..in Zoetermeer!!



With my brother at the Noord AA

In the evening in the B&B.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento